Thursday, July 11, 2013

And so we begin... Again?

So once again in an effort to keep up with an be accountable to I will begin a blog again of our homeschool year. 

Since it has been quite some time since my last post we will do a brief update: 

The exciting news is my boy BMXracer, has graduated high school! He made it through! I made it to the finish line and survived to tell the tale! 

 I cannot believe that 18 years have flown by and that I am the parent of an adult. It truly is the craziest thing. 

I am also sad and glad to say I have but ONE homeschooler left... My Princess is entering the fifth grade this year! THE FIFTH GRADE? Suddenly my precious little baby is a tween? How did that happen? Wasn't I just cradling her in my arms while working on a notebook project with my boy? When the grandparents said time flies they weren't joking... they just forgot mention it does so at the speed of light.

And so as we prepare to embark on another school year adventure I hope that I can stay steadfast to my plan to document the dear school days and create an online scrapbook of sorts to file away our memories created daily. Wish me luck on this journey... For a third time, it's a charm, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment